Sunday, February 22, 2009

Taking another stab at it...

I started this blog with grand intentions but was subsequently consumed with the reality of the daily grind. As the title above reflects, I am going to try to be a bit more communicative and use this blog to post some ideas, news, musings, etc. However, I doubt it will be frequent activity. In the current economic climate one has to keep one's focus on what really matters.

Since my last post, I joined Facebook and created a group there for the Export Compliance Professional. It is technically a "closed" group whereby you have to apply to me to join, but as I have been trying to get the membership up to a decent level, I've simply been approving anyone who wants to join....but I am going to want to see some trade compliance credentials before long here, especially from those I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hey Bruce,

Glad to see you're back blogwise. I had my own, but it collected dust when my career took a jog. It is a labor of love.

I'm not a member of Facebook (but I am on Biznik). I'd love to be part of your group but hesitate to, as Groucho Marx said, join any club that would accept me as a member. On the other hand, now that your song is a hit (can I put it on my site?), I might just want to be your groupie.

Jim Dickeson
ImportExportGeeks

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home